The 2014 David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series will begin this year on June 15th and run through August 24th
on all of the regular scheduled Bader Kart Club races held at Dousman. Special events listed on the Badger Kart Club
schedule will not be included as part of the David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series. The David Hobbs Honda Juniorr Summer Series is designed to give Badger’s
junior racers a chance at special prizes and recognition at the Badger Kart Club's annual year end banquet.
Click here to download the Junior Summer Series Entry Form in MS Word format
Click here to download the Junior Summer Series Entry Form in PDF format
Entries can be dropped off at the registration building on race days. You can also mail entries to:
Chris Horn / Badger Kart Club
N51 W15940 Fair Oak Parkway
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series entrants will run the regular Badger races at Dousman with their respective classes,
points will be awarded for finishes in the heat races and features. Should qualifying fall on any race dates points will
be given as follows: Qualifying = Heat 1, Pre-final = Heat 2, Final = Feature. These are scored separately from regular BKC
points. There are 8 race dates and all will be scored with the 5 lowest finishes (heat or features) dropped.
The final total of points will be tallied after throw outs and will determine championship standings in each class.
There are NO rain points or bye week points given. As in 2013, Kid Kart Regular will be scored for points
in the Junior Summer Series. Kid Kart Novice drivers will NOT be scored for points, but ALL Kid Kart drivers will receive
awards. Kid Kart Regular will follow the same format as other classes (1 round of practice, 2 heats or qualifying plus a pre-final,
and a feature race) for the duration of the Junior Summer Series.
New for 2014 - LO206 Junior Sportsman. There will be an LO206 Junior Sportsman class that will compete
as part of the Junior Summer Series only. The following are the LO206 Junior Sportsman class specifications:
LO206 Junior Sportsman
- Age: 7 thru 12 years old
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton LO206 as per Junior 1 Club specifications in the
& Stratton LO206 ruleset. This includes use of the "green" slide (P/N #555740) and a drum clutch.
- Fuel: 87 octane gasoline purchased from the Bull Frog BP gas station located at 319 N. Main St., Dousman. Testing as per rule 7.3.3 in
the Badger Kart Club rule book.
- Weight: 240 lbs. (kart and driver)
- Tire Spec: Bridgestone (YDS)
Other Junior Summer Series information:
- The entry fee for the David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series is $25.00.
- All junior drivers are eligible.
- Checks are to be made out to Badger Kart Club. Checks and cash are preferred to help us better track JSS
- Race dates: June 15th and 29th; July 20th, 26th, and 27th; August 16th, 17th, and 24th.
- Scoring begins June 15th. Entries received after June 15th will be scored from date entry is received. Points will
not be scored retroactively.
- Entries can be dropped off at the registration building on race days, or mailed to the address above.
If you have any questions or would like to become a Junior Summer Series sponsor please contact Lori Maas at
414-405-7494 or by e-mail at email@example.com.