BLACKHAWK FARMS INFORMATION PAGE
Badger Kart Club will have a points race Sunday, June 3rd, at Blackhawk Farms along with the
Championship Enduro Series (CES). The following links have information about the day's events:
Blackhawk Farms Daily Schedule
Directions to Blackhawk Farms
2012 CES Race Schedule
BKC to CES Class Conversion Table
The following table is the conversion for BKC classes to the CES classes you'll see on their daily schedule. Sorry, no Kid Karts
at Blackhawk Farms. The classes are listed in the order they appear in the BKC rulebook. Race numbers are provided from the CES daily schedule as of
05/04/2012 and are tentative and subject to change. The CES website will have the most current information,
though we will attempt to post the latest updates as soon as possible.
|Badger Class||CES Class||Race Number|
|6.1 Briggs Sportsman||Sprint Novice - Class 1||Race #6|
|6.2 Yamaha Sportsman YBX||Sprint Novice - Class 1||Race #6|
|6.3 Yamaha Sportsman||Sprint Jr. Novice - Class 2||Race #6|
|6.4 Komet Sportsman||Sprint Jr. Novice - Class 2||Race #6|
|6.5 Yamaha Junior||Jr. Sprint 2-Cycle - Class 3||Race #2|
|6.6 Briggs Animal Sportsman||Sprint Jr. Novice - Class 2||Race #6|
|6.7 Briggs Animal Junior||Briggs Animal Junior - Clas 4||Race #6|
|6.8 Komet Junior||Jr. Sprint 2-Cycle - Class 3||Race #2|
|6.9 Yamaha Supercan||Piston Port Can Sprint - Class 12||Race #2|
|6.10 TaG Senior||TaG Senior - Class 20||Race #1|
|6.11 Senior Super Heavy||Senior Super Heavy - Class 9||Race #6|
|6.12 Komet Senior||KPP Komet Senior - Class 11||Race #5|
|6.13 Briggs Senior Animal||Briggs Animal 360 - Class 7||Race #2|
|TaG Masters||TaG Masters - Class 22||Race #2|
|Sorry, no Kid Karts|
Fees for Pit Passes and Race Entries
- Pit passes are $20 per day or $30 for the weekend.
- The BKC driver entry fee is $25 and includes Sunday practice and is in
addition to the ground entry/pit pass fee.
- Practice fees for BKC members on Saturday are $25, in addition to the gate
entry fee. You must be entered in a BKC class for this rate. Saturday
practice by class runs from 8:30am until noon.
- Gates open at 7am on both Saturday and Sunday. Friday evening the
gates will open at 6pm.
- BKC class registration Saturday 12-5 PM, Sunday 7:30 PM.
- There will be a driver's meeting at 7:45am on Sunday for the BKC
events. Practice to start at 8am and racing at 10:30am.
- Camping is allowed on the grounds for free.
- Race lineups will be determined by a pea pick (random draw). You do
not need to qualify on Saturday for the Sunday BKC event.
- Starts will be LeMans-style standing starts.
- Races will be of the timed, enduro type. The checkered flag is displayed after
time has elapsed, not after a specified number of laps.
2-cycle racers purchase premium unleaded fuel at:
Flying J Plaza
16049 Willowbrook Road
South Beloit, Illinois...........815-389-4760
Open 24 hours a day and easy to find and you can see sign from I90 & Highway 75.
Click here for a map to the Flying J Plaza